stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

1.25.2007

miscellany.

'Idol' Outshines State of the Union TV Week

Coverage of the president's State of the Union Address blanketed the 9 p.m. hour among all the major networks, while "American Idol" at 8 p.m. earned a higher rating than all four network airings of the Address combined.

remember that movie about how, like, a popstar got more votes than the president or something. totally implausible, right? right.







Will the Muppets finally return to primetime? TV Squad
A brand new pilot for a Muppet mini-series is being passed around Disney, a spoof on mockumentary series like The Office that has the Muppet gang getting back together to put on a new show after venturing off on their own to find new jobs.

i'm already setting my tivo season pass.



ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


'sall i got.

3 comments:

rockinraquel said...

that's awesome. i didn't even try to watch the monkey of a pres we have. it's hard for me to watch someone scratch his butt and try to run this country at the same time. ugh.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see them bring back Fraggle Rock too.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a new Muppet show.

"It's time to start the music, it's time to light the lights, it's time to get things started on the Muppet Show tonight..."

Do you think they would use the same theme song? =P

As for the pres... I didn't vote for him and I don't care to watch him speak either. *blagh*