stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

1.16.2007

i'm addicted to my tivo.

i watched more tv this weekend then i'd like to admit. but in the spirit of sharing, i'm going to spill the beans.

here's my list:

- the hills
- high maintenance 90210
- the apprentice
- i love new york
- 3 of the 4 hours of 24
- the entire golden globes red carpet show on e!
- the golden globes
- road rules/real world challenge: the duel
- saturday night live

to be fair, about 2 hours of tv was consumed while working out at the gym. but still. that's a damn lot of tv.

in addition, i spent hours at an all-you-can-eat sushi joint in the valley, a day and a half in palm springs, a few hours viewing pan's labyrinth, and i cleaned the house and ran 800 errands. did i sleep? no, not so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I had TiVo, or at least I wish I could have joined you for that all day at the sushi bar thing!