stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

1.30.2007

deprivation.

today i was in a training program at work wherein i wasn't allowed to have my blackberry, sidekick or laptop available to me. it was an exercise in deprivation the likes of which i have never experienced. well, unless you count when i went to london a few months ago and couldn't use my cell phone and i didn't have my berry yet. but i still had access to my laptop AT ALL TIMES and so therefore i was always connected to the world.

anyway, i'm not really sure what my point is, except, well, if it was SUPER hard for me to mentally function from 9a to 5p without any of my devices at my disposal, how the hell do i expect myself to survive a remote island for more than 30 days?

ponder that!

No comments: