stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

2.01.2007

miraculous!

this morning, just for fun, i engaged the "on" button on my sidekick. imagine my surprise when the familiar lights and sounds slowly sprang to life on what i thought was a corpse. in addition to simply "being alive" the wheel mechanism on the device that has been inoperable for weeks suddenly works now.

i'm 99% sure this is just a temporary rebirth of a beloved gadget, but would you think it was weird if i told you that there is a water stain in the shape of buddha in the center of my screen?

3 comments:

rockinraquel said...

a buddha, huh? interesting. perhaps this is a sign that you should convert?

Kelly Lane said...

just update to the sk3 already!

Anonymous said...

I can believe the Buddha waterstain.