stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

2.21.2007

get your wrap(per) on!

thanks to wunderkont for this fantastic little article that made me smile so hard my parts hurt:

“Tampa-based Checkers Drive-in Restaurants Inc. is distributing "Rapcat" bags designed with cutaway areas for the cat's legs and tail. The cat's head sticks out the opening of the bag, which is designed to look like to a basketball jersey and gold chain worn by the hip-hop Rapcat puppet in Checkers commercials.”

read the whole article: Cat bag apparel irks Florida officials

check out the web site if you want a dose of AWESOME: clicky

and then, please watch this:



so wrong, right? but still, so awesome. (i know, i'm like, five years old. whatever.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That video is too funny and absolutely wrong. With that said, I still gotta gets me one of those! I wonder what my three-legged cat would look like in one. Hmm...