stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

11.27.2007

dear...

dear DEXTER,

your show is pretty much more awesome than anything on TV, unless you count regular TV, in which case, PUSHING DAISIES is the best thing i've ever seen in my entire life. but, anyway, your show is super awesome. thanks for that.


dear Gossip Girl,

even though i don't ever watch you (haven't missed an episode) i hear you are awesome (you ARE). so um, GO YOU!


dear Heroes,

you were really good last night. i'm really going to miss you.



dear The Weather,

you're hot, you're cold, you're confusing the ever-living sh*t out of me. i come to work in a skirt and i leave wearing leg warmers and a parka. the hell? last i checked this IS STILL CALIFORNIA, is it not? let's try to keep it a little more consistent so that i don't look like an escaped mental patient as i go to and fro. k thx bai.


dear Body Sculpting, World Beat Dance & Yoga classes,

my jeans? LOVE YOU GUYS. keep on doing what you're doing. is good.


dear Guy at Work,

i know i don't LOOK my age, but i DO THINK MY AGE. so, um, let's save the high-school drama stories for ourselves and/or maybe for some people in high school. i'm very sophisticated and mature, in case you hadn't noticed. in which case, hey look at me! i'm sophisticated and mature.


dear Tenna,

please update your blog for the love of Sweet Baby Jesus.


dear google reader,

i can't believe i didn't discover you sooner!!!!!! i have the biggest crush on you. you make my world so much brighter, easier and awesomer. LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


dear Wonderful Readers,

COMMENTS, sweet COMMENTS.




**ps. NO WAY is this a good bye, sweet MNbird! i got no plans to go anywhere anytime soon. ;)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not updating my blog until my two demands are met. They are as follows:

1. I actually get to see you even though I work down the hallway from you. I'll admit it, I'm having Ruby withdrawls.

2. I get to hear this high school drama. Not because I think it would be entertaing or anything...but I work here too damn it!

Unknown said...

Oh also, I wish I could type and spell.

Love,
The girl you used to eat lunch with

MD said...

Dear Ruby,

I love Heroes too, but I HATE Mohinder and that girl Maya (?) the one with the power to KILL. How can two characters be so stupid? How can anyone fall in love with Creeeeeepy Sylar? How can Peter be so dumb to trust Adam?

Why do I watch a show where I hate like 90% of the characters?

MD said...

Great GOOGLY MOOGLY. Google Reader looks awesome! Thanks!

wearingthepants said...

I'm game for some high school drama stories!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ruby,

This blog sounds like some sort of goodbye. Is it?

Bird

Clink said...

I recently discovered Google reader as well and I was all "wtf? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?"