stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

1.29.2008

election blahblahblah election

THIS QUIZ did a few things for me.

1. it made me seriously think about a lot of things i never really think about
2. it made me realize how much i need to (quickly) learn
3. i took both versions of the test and was very surprised to see that there were two CLEAR winners for me in both versions. VERY interesting indeed.


do yourself a favor and give it a whirl.

it's not what i'd call fun, but neither is eating cottage cheese for lunch but that's exactly what i'm doing RIGHT NOW.

meh.


(thanks to Maddy for the link)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's scary about doing both quizzes is how different the issues are for each party. Sometimes I believe that our two party system limits both the politicians and the voters to the point where no true change can ever really occur.

Maddy said...

Mine came out with a clear winner on the dem side, but he has since dropped out. My number 2 choice in teh quiz was way above the number 3 though. I am planning on doing the repub one too.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.

Does running a well-established website such as yours
require a lot of work? I am completely new to writing a blog however
I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Check out my website - http://wiki.linux.org.pe/index.php?title=Usuario:GloriaWin