stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

1.11.2008

DELURK. or die.

so i guess yesterday was national DELURK day, but apparently everyone decided to do it today instead.

so, DELURK. or bad things will happen to you.


to make it easier, you can post anonymously. and to make it EVEN easier, just post a few simple facts about yourself:

1. your favorite color
2. what you like best about me
3. what you like best about yourself


i will start:

  1. i bleed purple
  2. well, let's see, um, well, i'm awesome
  3. your hair

see? so easy. no your turn.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm de-semi-lurking! My favorite color is blue. I like that you're a kick ass runner. I like that I'm getting to be an almost kick ass runner.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Hey! DELURKING HERE!

1. Yellow.
2.The flask on your page.
3. My voice.

Anonymous said...

1. black
2. you kick ass and you're pretty
3. not really much. my body sucks

Anonymous said...

1. I don't think I have one

2. You're extra hilarious and you're a Survivor fan

3. I've got low self-esteem so it's hard to choose something I like about myself..... Aww, F*ck, I just said that out loud, didn't I?