stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

1.03.2008

she said caucus

am i the only one who giggles every time they say caucus?

yeah? i'm mature. suck it.

ANYHOODLE.

just got back from uh, "no country for old men." this movie should be called "no movie for young women"

i know, not very funny, but NEITHER WAS THIS F*CKING MOVIE.

each of you dudes, and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, who told me this movie was "f*cking awesome"? you are now going to be forced to watch moulin rouge with me 18 times. while eating dark chocolate. and getting our nails done.

DEAL?

oh wait, i'm talking to you like you have a choice.

which you don't.


wait who am i talking to?



look! see what happened? this movie made me BAT SHIT CRAZY. thanks a lot, b*tches.




MEEP!

i want my mom.

~~~

meanwhile!

the news is going back and forth between:

STORM OF THE YEAR! subtext: HERE COMES THE RAINNNNNN!

and

DOMESTIC DISPUTE AT BRITNEY'S HOUSE! subtext: SHIT'S GOING DOWNNNNNN!

it feels a little like doomsday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a rule of thumb I never watch movies with Javier Bardem because he makes my skin crawl. I don't know, but there is something askew about him.

Yeah, the storm is effin' stuff up in my backyard! I thought I had things secured but shit is everywhere.

And

I'm convinced Britney is a total mental case.

Anonymous said...

Britney will be dead by the end of 2008. I predicted this last year. Thanks for the heads up on the movie. Is there at least a lot of killing in it? If not, I won't bother.