stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

10.04.2007

does this blog make me look fat?

this morning, as i got out of the car, the parking security guard let out a nice, loud whistle of the cat call variety. aaron was dropping me off today because i am getting "some work" done on my car, so i was both embarrassed and flattered as i kissed him goodbye.

but hey, i am wearing a skirt today and hey, thanks for noticing my sculpted calves, yo.

as i approached the security desk to check in (i was at the client's studio lot today), the guard made a big deal of saying HEY THAT WHISTLE WAS NOT FOR YOU! IT WAS FOR THAT GUY ACROSS THE STREET.

and i was like, oh. and inside, i died a little.

i mean, THE GUY ACROSS THE STREET? the hell?

and then i thought, "DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT???"

but i didn't SAY it, or anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Embarrassing and funny at the same time.

c-kat said...

why not just let you keep thinking it was for you? I don't get his reasoning on that but hey it was very funny and Blogworthy:)

Although I have to say that my day topped yours in terms of embarassement...if you see my BLOG you'll see what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Well, I just let out a cat whistle for you back here in MN to make up for that...Hai