i just saw the 300 movie. on opening weekend. with a theater full of crazy people. i only have these thoughts at the moment.
1. needs more blood. not gory enough.
2. my high school mascot was the spartan and we wore crimson. interestingly enough, i also had an aversion to pants and a long wiry beard........coincidence?
3. it's always important to color coordinate your candy choices with the movie you're watching. as such, we ate hot tamales (crimson) and junior mints (midnight black). i know? pretty awesome.
4. the guy who plays xerxes is THE LAME "NEW" CASTWAY from Lost. amazing.
5. spartans = the hottness
6. more blood!!!! NEEDS MORE BLOOD!!!!
7. even though my clock says 12:20a, it's actually 2:20a.