stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

6.08.2007

i've got it bad

signs that i might be addicted to icanhascheezburger.com:

  1. aaron bribed me with wine last night to stay off of the site for 24 hours.
  2. so far it's been 18 hours and i'm really, really jonesin'
  3. i keep thinking of situations to put my dog in, and then i think of captions to go with it
  4. OR i think of a funny caption, and then i think of situations that might bring it to life
  5. right? it's a problem

in case you were wondering, my latest idea is to put cosette in the driver's seat of the car with a look of frustration on her face. the caption would read "WHY COME I KANT DRIVE DIS TING?"

awesome, right?

*checks in to Cheezburgeraholics Anonymous*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're weird. But that's why I like you.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a little guilty pleasure. At least it's not, like, heroine.