stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

6.01.2007

in order for things to rock, other things must suck.

sadly, i watched pirate master last night and was 95% disappointed. that doesn't mean i will stop watching, but it does mean im not really going to look forward to or enjoy it. totally a lame low rent version of survivor. however, it does make me want to be a pirate more than i already wanted to. pirates are cool.

arrrrgh.


on a positive note, i discovered traveler and i'm pretty much 100% emotionally invested after taking a ride through the pilot. i can't wait to see the "season premiere" episode which is waiting patiently on my tivo as we speak. awesome town.









other than that, hey, it's friday. smile!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you say its not good then its not good, simple as that...not gonna watch it...thanks for taking one for the team

Anonymous said...

I don't know. 95% is pretty high.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! A low rent version of Survivor? Eh, I'll still check it out.

Anonymous said...

I meant to TiVo Traveler. Oops!