stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

6.26.2007

animal-ish.



as i finished a set of really "intense" workout-ball-abdominal-exercises at the gym this morning, i heard a guy say "you're an ANIMAL!"

i looked over and realized he was, uh, talking to me.

since i was utterly unprepared for someone to comment on my ab workout (plus i was all sorts of tired since it was ass-crack-o'-dawn o' clock), all i could muster up was "yeah?! i feel like one!"

in hindsight, i kind of wish i would have "ROARED" or "GROWLED" or.. maybe, showed my teeth and said, "YES! i am a LION and YOU are a WILDEBEAST!" or something , you know, clever.


ah well.


5 comments:

Still Born said...

that picture is amazing.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Be thankful you didn't growl 'cuz you wouldn't want to be known as that-freaky-growly-girl from the gym.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you could of licked yourself. just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Fucking hilar. You shoulda stuck with the whole, "I feel like one" AND THEN growled.

Anonymous said...

you womanimal...