stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

11.02.2008

once upon a time.

one year ago, i ran a damn marathon. it was one of the coolest, most painful things i've ever done.

today, i ran 10 miles and realized knee pain just 8 miles into my run. i thought to myself, self, ain't it GREAT that we don't have to run 26+ miles today? and myself said, HELLZ YAH, dude.

so anyway.

after my run, we headed over to the bro & sis-in-law's house. we drank bloody marys, ate ahi tuna burgers and watched the vikings rough up the texans.

i have to say it was a good day.

in other news: fall has FINALLY arrived in LA. thank you cold weather gods, you make me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read on facebook where one of my old high school friends ran the NYC marathon and it made me think of you running it last year and how I vowed to be able to run a 5k. I'm still not there yet.

Bird said...

You miss the cold weather?