- 20 year ago I first laid eyes on him. I was in 6th grade, he was in 5th.
- 18 years ago we had our first date and remained together for a turmultous couple of weeks. I broke up with him, but we got back together a few months later, and and stayed together through the summer of '90. but then I broke up with him again when I became a high school freshman. he was in 8th grade.
- 17 years ago he became a high school freshman and I worked for months to convince him to give me "one more chance." on Decemeber 11, 1991 at midnight, he FINALLY gave in, and we made it "official." I promised I would never break up with him again.
- 13 years ago we took a 3-month "break" when I was a college freshman and he was a senior in high school. but we quickly realized we were meant to be together and resumed our 4- year relationship. (ps I kept my promise - he did the "break" this time)
- 10 years ago he moved to California, while I stayed in MN. But he came back to visit for the holiday break, and he proposed to me at the strike of midnight as we welcomed in 1999. I moved to LA a few months later.
- 8 years ago (on this date) we made our love official in front of our nearest & dearest in Palm Springs, CA.
It's been an amazing ride, and I'm still so proud and happy to call the same person I call my best friend, my husband.
Happy Anniversary, Love!