so i got this email from my sister-in-law the other day:
The Game is ON.
Describe ME in one (1) word....just one single word. Send it to me - and to me only. Then send this message to all your friends and see how many strange & interesting things they say about you. This is really fun! Here's how:
1. Hit the reply key and send me my one word.
2. Then return to this message and forward it to your friends (including me) and see what people say about you when limited to one word!!
so, naturally, i sent it to everyone i thought would respond with a positive word. i know! smart! weirdly enough, two people responded with "effervescent" and one person used "refreshing." initially i thought wow -- pretty awesome, right? i'm like a SOFT DRINK, baby. but then i looked up effervescent and now i'm wondering, really, which definition did they ACTUALLY mean to use..
2. vivacious; gay; lively; sparkling.
and it if it was #1, which definition of "effervesce" do i assume...
1. To emit small bubbles of gas, as a carbonated or fermenting liquid. .
2. To escape from a liquid as bubbles; bubble up.
3. To show high spirits or animation.
so i'm hoping they meant that i "show high spirits or animation," but now i'm worried....
marked by high spirits or excitement; "his fertile effervescent mind"; "scintillating personality"; "a row of sparkly cheerleaders" .......
whatever. i think too much. (and apparently? bubble a lot)