stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

3.13.2008

that's just sick.

welp. i guess it gots the influenza.


honestly? i don't think i've had the INFLUENZA since, like, maybe high school? maybe?


here's a thing about me. I DON'T "DO" SICK.


I DO NOT GET THE FLU! I AM A HARDCORE HIGH POWERED IMMUNITY MACHINE! I DEFY SICK.


but yet, here i am. sick as damn sick dog.


today's assorted symptoms include: runny nose, congested head, hacky-hack cough and headache right behind the eyeballs. also? super sensitive skin. like sensitive to the pressure of water-type sensitive.


meh.


it hurts to laugh, because that makes me cough, and coughing makes me get short of breath. isn't that SAD?


ah, woe is me.


but never fear! i am currently enjoying those scrumptious chicken soup ever from Organic To Go. Additionally, i discovered the coolest vitamin drink ever.


i guess maybe if i'm that excited about a vitamin drink i should probably go home and sleep this vile invasion off.


kthxbai.

No comments: