stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

3.06.2008

birfday!

some hooligans decorated my office

flowers & checkered gift from aaron

in the box









from the doggs-
a victoria's secret gift certificate
not weird AT ALL!

notice the little drawing on the left, by cosette
(it says "him" and has an arrow pointing to a drawing of camus)


dinner was delicious wine & savory tapas at tasca



dessert was so much yum that MY FACE HURT
from smiling through the sugar!



aaron also bought me






and a 90-minute this



scheduled for sunday, post big birthday bash!





then, we watched an AMAZING episode of

BIG BROTHER

wherein i promptly did a dance in my chair, i was so excited about the BIG TWIST

shortly thereafter, i passed out in a wine-induced buzz

in the massage chair with this thing




awesome town awesomeness.
next up:
happy hour with co-workers tomorrow
wine tasting, sushi and drinks in hollywood with the crew on saturday
massage on sunday
yes.
and
yessssssssss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Hollywood.