stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

6.27.2008

what i did last night.

{CLICK THUMBNAILS FOR LARGER PICS}
LUCHA VAVOOOM!
the crazy luchadors arriving outside the mayan










my personal favorite:
THE CRAZY CHICKENS!
especially the LITTLE CHICKEN!



looks like a dream i had one time.
and by dream i mean NIGHTMARE?

CHUPACABRA!




these b*tches clearly know how to party

CHUPAAAAACABRAAAA!

da boyz.




CHICKENS!!!!!!!



way too much fun for a thursday night...


god bless trannies.



let's just say I'm really happy I took today off.
and leave it there.
the end.
ps. i accidentally didn't take pictures of the strippers. maybe? next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Thanks so much for coming! We had a blast!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time.