stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

6.24.2008

hot fun in the summer.

it's 3 days into the summer and already we've had an intense heat wave that fried my innards, and it doesn't look like the heat is going to slow down anytime soon. check out what i have on tap in the next few months:

[LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE]


  • LUCHA VAVOOM: mexican wrestlers, burlesque dancers, comedians and grappling midgets ... just another night in hollywood, I suppose
  • S FACTOR: stripper/pole dancing lessons, gotz to improve my skillz so's I can pays the billz
  • PALM SPRINGS GETAWAY: complete with pool, jacuzzi and Vycasa tee tree oil spa amenities, whatever the hell those are. the desert. in august. really. it DOES NOT GET HOTTER.
  • HOLLYWOOD BOWL EXTRAVAGANZA/PICNIC: my 5th? annual appearance at the all you can eat and drink pre-party brought to us by VENICE magazine, and then subsequent enjoyment of tunes under the stars evening
  • 4th of JULY POOL PARTY AT A FORMER BOY BAND MEMBER'S HOUSE: I have no link for this one, I think it speaks for itself
  • BACHELORETTE PARTY IN MANHATTAN BEACH: fathers, lock your sons up. it's going to get ugly. i'm not sure what that means. but there are going to be some drunk 30-somethings running around the beach, I can assure you of that.

that's all i got for now. not as extensive as it felt in my brains. but still, pretty HOTT, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Note to self: hang out at Manhattan Beach.