stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

4.23.2008

contradict me.

Everyday, I park on P4, which is the bottom-most level of our colossal parking structure.

Reasons why:

  • Even though I consistently arrive at work 15-20 minutes later than I should (9:15/9:20a), I always get a primo spot near the stair/elevator door because P4 is SUPER CREEPY and STINKY and MOSTLY EMPTY so no one parks there
  • This allows me to walk four flights of stairs to the "D Level" where I can catch the "Express" elevator. Four flights of stairs roughly translates into 40 per floor, so let's say 160 stairs total. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but when you add 20lbs of weight due to my purse, gym bag and computer bag, it actually is a lot.


Every single day, I do this. But still, EVERY SINGLE DAY I am tired and out of breath by the time I reach the top of the parking structure.


~~


Yesterday, I ran 3 miles in 24 minutes, give or take a few seconds. I did this directly after attending a 45-minute step class with weights followed by a 15-minute abs class.


~~


Today I ate two huge greasy chocolate chip cookies. But I threw away the bread (bad carbs!) from my sandwich and only ate egg whites with a salmon patty for breakfast.


~~


On Sunday, I told Aaron that we should "not drink" on Monday & Tuesday. It doesn't bode well for my mental clarity, I said, to drink so early in the week. He agreed. But then he said, so why do you always want to have wine on Wednesday nights?


Because! I clearly NEED to have a drink by Wednesday because I am so dry from not having any on Monday & Tuesday!


~~


Is it bad that I'm SUPER excited for the return of Gossip Girl? that show is too much awesome. i'm also VERY excited for LOST to return tomorrow night.


~~


Does being a PISCES have to mean I have to ALWAYS be battling both sides of EVERY equation?


~~


Is it Friday yet?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was also very excited for the return of Gossip Girl. I am not sure if it is wrong or not for gals our age to be excited about it, but I don't care. I is just too much fun to watch to care if I am too old for it. =D