why, i never....
ok,so. my newest guilty pleasure is Big Brother 8. i guess i got hooked last summer when Charlesworth lived with us for the summer and opened up my world to voyeurism at its worst/finest when he force fed me the All Star version.
anyway! i started watching the regular airings on CBS, and then started watching the "After Dark" feeds on Showtime from 9p-12a (we get the east coast feed, b*tches!). As such, I've now become a whole new level of involved/addicted than i ever thought possible. In fact, i suspect they must have laced the latter version of the show with some sort of unseen visual crack because my husband has actually taken the remote control and hit "select" on the After Dark airings all by himself.
i mean, like whoa.
anyway, just a few initial items to ponder if you're one of those people who is also unashamedly addicted.
- is jessica REALLY that vapid, or is it just a "strategy?"
- does evil dick really exist, or is he just a figment of danielle's worst nightmare?
- could joe BE any more annoying?
- is kail totally brilliant, or just super lucky?
- jessica's just maybe half-retarded, right?
- is jen for real? for really real? holy wow.
- do you think that kail should have NOT nominated for amber because of the "mom-bond?"
- or is that totally as retarded as it sounds?
- do we, america, love eric AKA "america's player" as much as CBS wants us to think we do?
- how awesome is MN Nick's accent? (ps. not as awesome as mine)
there's more highly highly important ponder-worthy thoughts rattling around my brain-cage, but let's just start there, shall we?