stuff about where I live and play, and maybe some stuff about where I work and play.

12.05.2010

furry pictorial

i actually made it to the gym today, despite every fiber of my being wanting to imitate a corpse and lie in bed all day. i ran, i walked, i biked, i steamed. then i made a Big Girl trip to the grocery store and came SO close to buying chicken in an attempt to undo my fear of cooking poultry. but i chickened out and bought a pre-cooked juicy turkey breast thingie instead.
maybe next time.
and for today's photo post, you get so much sexiness and pitifulness all wrapped up into one pictorial that i honestly don't know how you will handle it.
go ahead.
check it out.



Posted by Picasa




this is what happens when i'm left to my own devices.

:sigh:

only 13 days until aaron returns?

....

No comments: