well, let's see . in just 24 hours i've watched the olympics in the following locations:
really? i mean REALLY?
so much awesome i can barely stands it.
- watching michael phelps win a gold medal by 1/100th of a second is MUCHO ENJOYABLE whilst sipping a vanilla vodka soda in a bar full of people
- as much as I wanted to make fun of trampoline, it was actually quite enjoyable watching it with my korean pedicurist. she was way into it! hee!
- four years ago, i watched the women's marathon whilst on the treadmill. i remember thinking AMAZING, i will NEVER do that as i ran 7 miles (which was a LOT at the time.)
- NOW? i can't believe i actually watched the entire women's marathon (almost 2.5 hours!!!). but you know? once you've actually run one, you can actually kinda sorta a little bit relate? but not really. shit. 6-minute miles? INSANE.
- watching michael phelps' 8th gold medal race was as much fun as you could imagine, and then some. brought to you by a contact high from my pot-smoking neighbors coupled with a nice french bordeaux.